Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland CM 30 amp with TD3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland CM 30 amp with TD3?

I'm trying to get a cheap yet solid amp for my new (used) TD3.
    $100-$125 is my budget, so I did some research and a used CM 30 seemed to be a good choice.

Can any body please comment of its quality as a drum monitor? Is it decent enough?

I also like the fact that other sources can be amped as well - like a microphone.

Any suggestions are welcome! thanks!
    TD3
    --------------------------------------------------

Head over to the On Stage section and look at the "Once and For All" sticky at the top. It'll walk you thru many many many options.

That being said, at a $125 budget, your options are limited. The CM-30 won't come close to holding its own as an amp in virtually any live environment (again, go to the other post to read why) and as a monitor, it won't in any but the smallest places.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
    TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Thanks! Sorry for not noticing that sticky!
      I just need it for practice at home.
      TD3
      --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X