Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Purchasing a TD-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing a TD-9

I am looking to purchase a TD-9 kit new. What is a good store to but from? From reading the threads I see RMC, Kraft, Musicians Friend, local Guitar Center, etc. I would guess it does not matter but wondering what others preference is - related to price, service, satisfaction, etc. Thanks - Dan

Originally posted by DPTrainor View Post
    I am looking to purchase a TD-9 kit new. What is a good store to but from? From reading the threads I see RMC, Kraft, Musicians Friend, local Guitar Center, etc. I would guess it does not matter but wondering what others preference is - related to price, service, satisfaction, etc. Thanks - Dan
    I have only dealt with RMCaudio. Frankly, they give me NO reason to go elsewhere. Best prices by far (much better than Guitar Center or Musician's Friend), free shipping and no tax. Plus, very knowledgeable and helpful sales people.

Comment

I just picked up a TD12 kit from American Musical Supply and it was PERFECT! I'm sure there are other good stores out there but AMS's 45 day return policy and their payment plan sold me. Now all I have to do is pry myself away from the kit long enough to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Drum Punch View Post
        I just picked up a TD12 kit from American Musical Supply and it was PERFECT! I'm sure there are other good stores out there but AMS's 45 day return policy and their payment plan sold me. Now all I have to do is pry myself away from the kit long enough to sleep.
        Welcome to VDrums. Glad to hear you're happy with the set.
        Looking at American Music Supply, they may not have the very best prices, but they are the only ones that I've seen that offer a payment plan.
        Good luck getting some rest!

Comment

I bought my TD-9KX from BMPmusic.com last month for a stellar price for a brand new(though was labeled a demo on the boxes) one. 1699$ U.S TOTAL! I couldn't resist!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My TD-9KX drumming vids

Original songs from my old band("progressive rock")....
          " "

""

""

Comment

If I was in the US, I'd be a fully signed-up RMC Audio customer.

Comment

Working...
            X