Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Mapex Orion Series Chocolate Burl!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapex Orion Series Chocolate Burl!!!!

WOW.... I think I am in love with a set...

of drums

http://usa.mapexdrums.com/drums/orion/chocolate.asp

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

E
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Sorry, not with you there. Looks like a nasty case of the squits has been immortalised in laquer...

Comment

Originally posted by KevH View Post
      Looks like a nasty case of the squits has been immortalised in laquer...
      Call it what you will.. I like it!

E
      - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

I kinda dig it. I would never buy it, but I dig it.
        >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

That's a pretty cool look. Looks like the finish should be moving, like a lava lamp or something.
          -Coop

Roland TDW-20 Module VEX'd, Boss FS-6, two DW 9900 holding four Pintech Concertcast toms, Hart Dynamics Pro Snare on DW 9300, Hart Dynamics ECymbal II HiHat on EPedal II, Hart 14" Crash, 12"crash, 14"China, 16"ride on 4X DW 9700 , Pintech DingBat, Roland KD-120, Tama Iron Cobra doubles, Pork Pie Big Boy Throne (Camo).

Comment

Originally posted by V(ader)DRUMMER View Post
            I kinda dig it. I would never buy it, but I dig it.
            I had to shut the website and walk away from my desk I like it so much.. I nearly ordered it.

E

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
              I had to shut the website and walk away from my desk I like it so much.. I nearly ordered it.
              You there! Step away from the computer and put your credit cards in the air!

If you are married like me, you know that kit is gonna cost a helluva lot more when your wife catches you coming in the door with it and demands jewelry or a divorce as compensation.

My wife kept reminding me that between me and my boy, there are three drum kits in the house. She got diamond earrings for Christmas, so I've bought myself some silence for a while.
              >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Originally posted by KevH View Post
                Sorry, not with you there. Looks like a nasty case of the squits has been immortalised in laquer...
                Dang Dude!...LOL
                TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

I like the harware color but yeah.....not so much the shells
                  TD-12

Comment

Originally posted by D!z View Post
                    I like the harware color but yeah.....not so much the shells
                    It's one of those love em of hate em things I think.

E

Comment

Working...
                    X