Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Eclutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclutch

Anyone heard of the "Eclutch" a device that controls the Roland hi hat to be closed or open?? Thought it was available ut can't find a website for anything like that? I have a TD6sxt and when playing with double bass pedal the hi hat stays open In alot of cases I would like to be able to have it closed is there anything out there that will do this? I thought I saw this Eclutch that would do that but can't find any info on it anymore!!
    Last edited by Willard; 01-07-09, 10:50 AM.

I think this is what you mean. I'm not sure whether there's one to buy or just DIY. Any good with a soldering iron?

Comment

It used to be www.edrumclutch.com, but the guy selling them stopped making them.

Bruce

Comment

I bought one like IGE87's example from ebay. I'm sorry I can access ebay at the moment to check for you. Try searching there.
        -Coop

Roland TDW-20 Module VEX'd, Boss FS-6, two DW 9900 holding four Pintech Concertcast toms, Hart Dynamics Pro Snare on DW 9300, Hart Dynamics ECymbal II HiHat on EPedal II, Hart 14" Crash, 12"crash, 14"China, 16"ride on 4X DW 9700 , Pintech DingBat, Roland KD-120, Tama Iron Cobra doubles, Pork Pie Big Boy Throne (Camo).

Comment

Originally posted by labenske View Post
          I bought one like IGE87's example from ebay. I'm sorry I can access ebay at the moment to check for you. Try searching there.
          They aren't there any more either.

Bruce

Comment

Eclutch

What do you guys recommend I suppose just making one can work. I did print out the instructions for making one that ige87 recommended thanks for that ige87. Looks fairly straight forward. Thanks for all your input!!

Comment

Edrumclutch

Originally posted by BarT View Post
              It used to be www.edrumclutch.com, but the guy selling them stopped making them.

Bruce
              I'm glad I bought two of those before he quit. I'm not very handy with a soldering iron. Suppose I will have to learn if the one I have ever go out.
              Frequent GAS Sufferer

TD-9, RMP-12, RMP-5 & SonicCell on Gibraltar Quad Stands.

Comment

Working...
              X