Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Tama Warlord... yuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tama Warlord... yuck

-Is it just me or are these ugly?

Tama Warlord etc etc

Good idea but ugly as sin in my opinion.

E
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

I can think of a lot better ways to spend that kind of money. I agree, I don't much care for the looks either.
    Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Ten Grand of Ugly.

Comment

Stainless steel shells though.
        Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Ultra ugly, looks very cheap to me. And way overpriced. I'd dish out that money on a full custom DW kit personally with $$$ leftover for all my hardware and possibly cymbals! Haha.

But if you want a metal material kit, I'd go Trick as it's all CNC machined perfectly, plus they look awesome! I wish I could acutally get my hands on one to try out as I absolutely LOVE my Trick pedals and my snare throwoff by them, I'm just skeptical about how long the shells will resonate for, but anyways, back to topic, these look ugly.
          Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

Comment

and only 50 kits made - they may turn out to be a collectors item

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
              -Is it just me or are these ugly?
              Well, yes, you are ugly, but probably not so much as these drums.
              Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

I personally would never play a metal kit, but I think the Warlord Spartan kit looks absolutely beautiful!!
                TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Did anyone say FINGER PRINTS?

That looks like a LOT of polishing...

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41835

Comment

Es more beautiful???

Funny thread, since edrums are not the most good looking instruments. I mean, just look at (especially) cheaper Yamaha, Roland or Hart sets (not to mention Medelli or Ion stuff). But I agree that he price is way too high.
                    2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

You'd need those special jewelers gloves just to move it. My iPod gets enough finger prints on it, let alone those. And yes, ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by KevH View Post
                        You'd need those special jewelers gloves just to move it. My iPod gets enough finger prints on it, let alone those. And yes, ugly.
                        Regular transport/working gloves would do fine and I guess you transport them in cases. I believe the finish could look really nice live under the right stagelight.
                        2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

Originally posted by rythm View Post
                          Regular transport/working gloves would do fine and I guess you transport them in cases. I believe the finish could look really nice live under the right stagelight.
                          Yep. In a very dark corner at the back, with blankets over them.

Comment

Originally posted by KevH View Post
                            Yep. In a very dark corner at the back, with blankets over them.
                            aluminum foil blankets then

Comment

not only ugly but potentially blinding under some stage lighting
                              Yamaha DTX502 module, 3 Pintech 10 inch Concertcast Dual Zone pads, Pintech PC10, PCY100 and PCY135.on a Roland MDS-7 rack.

Comment

Working...
                              X