Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

EZDrummer - a good backup option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZDrummer - a good backup option?

I love my VDrums but I'm looking for the next best option in terms of convenience and mobility....

Does anyone have experience/feedback on EZDrummer? Looks like a pretty nice application but I have no idea what I'm getting into quality wise..... Would I be seriously downgrading if attempting to replace my TD-10 tracks with EZDRummer?

ANy help /feedback appreciated.

T

I tried them all addictive drums I like the best.

I actually am going the other way.. just got vdrums after months of programming the drums.

for me it depends on what kind of song I am making wether to play them on the drums or program them

Comment

Well for ease of use and mobility, I now feel just using the drum module with the vdrums is best. I was using Addictive drums and gave SD2.0 a try, but just the extra gear I had to carry and setup gets to be a hassle after a while.
      So now it's just the TD12. I may at some point get a TD20 and keep the TD12 as my backup. The price for a TD20 hurts rights now!
      Raptor
      Hebrews 11:6

Roland spd-30, Simmons DA-200s monitor, JBL 515xt
      Ludwig 4-piece Club Date in silver sparkle
      Future Ekit (5 piece Jobeky kit in Bubinga fade with 2box module)

Comment

I love EZD. It's very easy to setup and use. It's cymbal quality is far above that of my exp TD-10.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
        TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Working...
        X