Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

roland td9 kx .wav??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roland td9 kx .wav??

Will the roland td9 kx work with reason 4?? I have a trigger finger and would like to know if i can use the td 9 kx in the same way. i need 2 send sounds to the kit. Can i do this?? Id like to know before i buy it. can i send the sounds i record to my pc? can i send songs to the kit by usb to jam with? are the hig hats not great and should i get other ones like the vh-11,and is there much differance between the td9 kx and the td9 ks? Sorry for all the questions im just new to this type of kit and would like to know what im at before i buy one. Thanks and happy new year.

I answered partially your other post, so you can check there for the answer to some of your questions...otherwise, for your new questions, yes you can record to the pc, you can jam with .wav files ONLY through the usb,
    the hihat sounds would be the same, but many people do prefer the vh-11, esp if they are used to acoustic hi hats...there are no differences in the brain/module between the kx and the ks, the difference is that kx has 3 mesh toms instead of rubber toms, and a pd105 snare instead of the pdx-8 snare...it also has a cy 12, three trigger ride that the ks doesnt have...

this is the place to ask questions! We only get testy if they are the same old questions again and again, which yours are not, so no worries! and happy new year also to you!
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Working...
    X