Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

New TD-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TD-4

I read on a Dutch website that the TD3 will be discontinued, because it will be replaced by the new TD4. I can't find anything on the internet about this, does any of you guys ever heard of the TD-4, and if so, whats it like?
    TD9 (All VEX packs), VH11, DIY 12" snare, PD105, 3xPD85, PCY155, CY12R/C, Kit Toys 13" China, CY8, CY5, DIY electric cowbell, DIY 20" x 10" BD with Iron Cobra PowerGlide Double pedal
    I sell e-cowbells, go check em out!

Hmmmmm....haven't heard anything about a TD-4, though I've been hearing rumors of the TD-3s demise but nothing that says it's so. Might have to wait until NAMM for anything definitive.
    TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Yep, it does exist .... I've found it (link below).
      I think the translation from the Japanese is a little rough but note the new features

"With a built-in memory function, the TD-4 can store up to 20,000 (sounds)"

"Compact, lightweight (5.2kg), and with high accuracy.... TD-4 is about half in weight and five times the accuracy compared to TD-3, our previous model.

TD4

Comment

Originally posted by Swaledale View Post
        I think the translation from the Japanese is a little rough but note the new features
        Built-in clock/calendar too! Was that on our wishlist?

Mounts on a tripod though?

Bruce

Comment

"With a built-in memory function, the TD-4 can store up to 20,000 (sounds)"

"Compact, lightweight (5.2kg), and with high accuracy.... TD-4 is about half in weight and five times the accuracy compared to TD-3, our previous model.

TD4
          looking at it, it LOOKS heavier than 5.2 kilos...must be a very light alloy...however, the release was vague as to how many inputs it has...but I am glad there is a 'buzzing' command and alarm function...sort of like a 'boss-key'....
          TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
          ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
          not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

WOW!!! Now that's quite an upgrade from the TD-3...

2 line LCD display!!! Approx. 20 hours of continuous functioning (LOTS of non-stop drumming!!!)

AND an option to hook up a printer for real-time data analysis?!?!?! Looks like the rhythm-scope is already out-dated...

Great find, Swaledale! I would have needed a telescope to see that coming...
            *TDW-20* KD-8 w/Iron Cobra single, PD-125, PD-80R, VH-11, PD-8(X3), CY-12R/C, CY-8(X2), older MDS-6 rack with additional lower crossbar for support, Roc 'n' Soc Nitro, ATH-M50 and MDR-7506

Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think...

Comment

Yep, it does exist .... I've found it (link below)...TD4

But searching on Google came up with a link to a Dutch music store which has advertised on Marktplaats (that's like e-bay) that you could place a reservation for a TD-4 for EUR 999. However, the link seems to be removed, it only appears in the cache of Google. Maybe someone was talking before they should. Could be a clue, however.

Comment

If this is true it will suck,as i just got my TD-3(strict budget).But ill get a TD-4 module and add it to my TD-3 and get a **** load of kit toys.I hope if there is to be a 4 that it allows for vex kits,that would be great and keep amo busy..hehe
                TD3 + SPD-6 and love it

Comment

And I thought my PC with module combo was not that portable

Pim
                  Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Comment

Looks great...I want one...

Comment

Robbie the Robot!

Comment

just got the january e-newletter from Roland UK, in which they are pushing a td-3kw packet with the slogan, once they're gone, they're gone...which makes it sound in fact like the product is being discontinued.......
                        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
                        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
                        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Saku, I suspect we got the same email:

TD-3KW Powerpack Promotion
                          January is the final month to bag yourself a TD-3KW powerpack, comprising the best-selling V-Drums TD-3KW kit, upgraded MDS-9 stand (from the mid-level TD-9K), Thomas Lang triple DVD, stool and sticks. The offer runs until the end of January, but act fast, because once they're gone, they're gone.

Comment

zZounds.com is allready showing prices and offers pre-ordering...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ROLTD4
                            TD9 (All VEX packs), VH11, DIY 12" snare, PD105, 3xPD85, PCY155, CY12R/C, Kit Toys 13" China, CY8, CY5, DIY electric cowbell, DIY 20" x 10" BD with Iron Cobra PowerGlide Double pedal
                            I sell e-cowbells, go check em out!

Comment

Awesome,just hope its got alot more over the TD3.
                              TD3 + SPD-6 and love it

Comment

Working...
                              X