Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-expressions kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-expressions kits

well, I did it, bought some vex kits for my TD-12.....tomorrow i'll attempt to hook things up, put some of them on the TD-12.

any hints from any mac users??? ...I'm NOT "Mr.Computer" at all...I'm hoping this isn't all that hard. Or any other helpful hints in general.

I now have both Top 50 drummers and giggin' kits

I'm hoping that these new sounds will really make the TD-12 sound awesome.

Thanks in advance!
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

What lead do you have to connect your mac to the module?
    I used an M Audio Midisport Uno lead with my mac and had no problems.
    Last edited by Swaledale; 12-29-08, 12:46 PM. Reason: kantt spel propurly

Comment

I bought the ROland Edirol UM-1 as this is the cable they recommended on the Vdrumslibe site

I printed up all the info I could find from Vdrumslibe and v-exppressions

I'll hook things together this AM, imac ti TD-12

wish me luck
      Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

I also use the M Audio Midisport Uno but I do have transfer problems when downloading a full Vex kit from the computer (Macbook Pro) to the TD12. I can transfer from the TD12 to the computer and that direction works fine.
        So now I just send a few kits at a time and it works ok. I may purchase the Roland USB/midi cable later unless I upgrade to a TD20.
        Raptor
        Hebrews 11:6

Roland spd-30, Simmons DA-200s monitor, JBL 515xt
        Ludwig 4-piece Club Date in silver sparkle
        Future Ekit (5 piece Jobeky kit in Bubinga fade with 2box module)

Comment

Working...
        X