Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Are ddrum products still available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are ddrum products still available?

I'm interested in a ddrum4 kit but can't find any info. Are they still available or what?
    Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Not for 2.5 years: R.I.P. ddrum4

(Except acoustic triggers: http://www.ddrum.com/electronicdrums.htm.)

Bruce

Comment

Check eBay and Craigslist. They pop up there every once in awhile.

The Drumit Five will be out soon (crosses fingers) and that is the spiritual successor to the ddrum.
      http://www.2box.se/
      sigpic

Comment

I was wondering why it's so hard to find info on them. I've been looking at the 2box kit and it seems pretty nice. Will the signature kits (Kenny Aronoff, etc) be available for the drummit5? I'd like to have a ddrum4se but since they're discontinued that shoots down the option of customer service. I'm kind of ignorant when it comes to the ddrum electronic kits. I've always been interested in them but they seemed to be alluring and intriguing. Does anyone know how this new kit will compare to the old ones or of any resource that can give me better direction?
        Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

The Drumit Five will arrive in january, my local dealer, who has ordered a kit, told me. The kit is aiming towards others midpriced edrums, such as the TD-9 kx. YouŽll find specs at 2Box website.
          2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

Any ideas on price?

Comment

One of the biggest music stores here in Sweden now offers Drumit Five for 2 948,72 USD. The TD9KX in the same store goes for 2 643,14 USD.
              2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

Originally posted by rythm View Post
                One of the biggest music stores here in Sweden now offers Drumit Five for 2 948,72 USD. The TD9KX in the same store goes for 2 643,14 USD.
                note that this is NOT the cheapest store in Sweden, i dont use them because other chains are usually much cheaper....
                TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
                ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
                not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Originally posted by saku View Post
                  note that this is NOT the cheapest store in Sweden, i dont use them because other chains are usually much cheaper....
                  True. I mentioned them since I´ve not seen Drumit Five in other stores, like Slagverkskompaniet.
                  OT: I tested the new TD-90 at Musikborsen!
                  Roland? No, Ringway (never heard of them)
                  And no fun either...

Comment

True. I mentioned them since IŽve not seen Drumit Five in other stores, like Slagverkskompaniet.
                    OT: I tested the new TD-90 at Musikborsen!
                    Roland? No, Ringway (never heard of them)
                    And no fun either...
                    I'm going to 4sound tomorrow to pick up my bass multieffect thingy...will ask about the drunkit 5

Comment

I'm going to 4sound tomorrow to pick up my bass multieffect thingy...will ask about the drunkit 5
                      Is that Jam? If so, check out the Gigpig!

Comment

Is that Jam? If so, check out the Gigpig!
                        ha ha, no not jam...but i have seen the gigpig: cute!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Keep me posted. Saku, if you have a chance to play one give a review if possible. Thanks

Comment

Ok, I was at my local music store which is one of the two major chains in sweden (and they plan to go together to get a near monopoly ...)....now Rythm might have a better source, since he goes direct to the 2boxx offices, but the music shop told me that their distributor told them last week that there has been a snag in development, no way an early january release, early march is more likely...but they will get a kit as soon as possible for me to try out...he did confirm the price point, about midway between the full version of the td9 and the td12.....

Comment

Ok, I was at my local music store which is one of the two major chains in sweden (and they plan to go together to get a near monopoly ...)....now Rythm might have a better source, since he goes direct to the 2boxx offices, but the music shop told me that their distributor told them last week that there has been a snag in development, no way an early january release, early march is more likely...but they will get a kit as soon as possible for me to try out...he did confirm the price point, about midway between the full version of the td9 and the td12.....
                              That was news to me, and my dealer too, I suppose. Pity, I was hoping to try them out soon.

About the chains, who are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X