Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland TD9kx Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland TD9kx Question...

Hey guys,

Im hoping to get this kit very soon and i just have a few questions about it. Is there anywhere i can download some extra songs like the ones already on the kit, for example like 'Neo Funk'. If there was a site where i could download these small sound bites that would be really cool. Secondly i understand there are 2 inputs for extra cymbols so does anyone know of a good shop or where i would be best yo buy these extra mesh pads (other than Ebay?). Cheers

There are a few playalong songs on the roland web site. The kick is they are in mp3 format and would have to be converted to wma to be usable. As for the extra pads, you could try zzounds.com or bpmmusic.

Comment

Try with RMC Audio, the best prices around the web on extra pads ...

Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnQ Public View Post
        There are a few playalong songs on the roland web site. The kick is they are in mp3 format and would have to be converted to wma to be usable. As for the extra pads, you could try zzounds.com or bpmmusic.
        the url for the downloads is: http://www.roland.com/V-Drums/download/index.html

of course, you can just load them to a mp3 player and use the mix in connector, rather than converting them....
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Just note that the songs in the module can be manipulated quite a bit. You can slow down or speed up the tempo, remove instruments from the mix, use the scope feature during playback, and use in in conjunction with the quick record.
          However, any of the songs you download from the Roland site (or any drumless songs for that matter) will not be able to react and perform with those features above. You can only "play along".

And as was stated, RMCaudio rocks for additional gear.

Comment

Can anyone tell me in the UK where i can get these cheapish roland mesh pads and cymbols? thanks

Comment

Ebay? Eddie Moors? I'm sure there are many more.....Google?

Comment

check out e-shops like Thomann and drum-tec...

http://www.thomann.de/gb/index.html
                http://www.osc.drum-tec.de/index.php?language=en
                TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
                ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
                not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Working...
                X