Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD12 Mounting bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD12 Mounting bracket

Hi Forum.

I recently upgraded my module from a TD6 to a TD12. The new module did not come with a bracket to attach to the rack.

I'm just wondering if it will be possible to use the same bracket that I'm using for the TD6 to hold the TD12 module.

Has anyone done this and it holds the module in place?

Thanks.

Yes it should use the same mount and screws.
    Fufill your GAS problems here at my eBay store: Drums By DjPiLL

Check out my new Drum Outlet eBay Store for various CHEAP percussion hardware: DJ's Drum Outlet

Comment

The same MDP-7U mounting plate is recommended for all TD, HPD and SPD units (except the TD-9). But it's best to use the screws which come on the bottom of the module as some lengths vary. (I've used the same mounting plate for TD-6, TD-8, TD-20 and SPD-S.)

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by VDrummerBoy View Post
        Hi Forum.

I recently upgraded my module from a TD6 to a TD12. The new module did not come with a bracket to attach to the rack.

I'm just wondering if it will be possible to use the same bracket that I'm using for the TD6 to hold the TD12 module.

Has anyone done this and it holds the module in place?

Thanks.
        yes i just did this and it works perfect.As Bruce said that mounting plate is for all modules,i just ordered one for the second module
        Ex E-kits:
        ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
        ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
        current E-kit
        ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
        " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

hey Hampis.

Which rack do you have? I'm finding that with the TD6 rack, the module takes alot of space and it's getting really tight between the snare, bass drum + module.

Is it possible to add an extension to the existing rack?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by VDrummerBoy View Post
            hey Hampis.

Which rack do you have? I'm finding that with the TD6 rack, the module takes alot of space and it's getting really tight between the snare, bass drum + module.

Is it possible to add an extension to the existing rack?

Thanks.
            i have a mds-9 rack and a mds-6.My td-6 module is on the floor right now cause i haven't got the mountning plate yet.So i am using it as a floor...tom.
            NO...joking,yes u can add extensions but not sure if u can add non-roland racks (ie gibraltar)
            Ex E-kits:
            ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
            ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
            current E-kit
            ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
            " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Working...
            X