Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td9 vex better than td12 vex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saku
    replied
    Originally posted by KennyinDundee View Post
    Ok, reviving this thread guys...

If you vex a TD9 and a TD12 with a set of vex sounds for live playing, what would module sound better?

Also, if you vex a 9 and a 12 with studio vex packs, which module would sound better?
    I said in another thread that everyone will have a different opinion about this, and the best thing to do is to go yourself to the vex pages and listen to the samples, to hear what pleases your ear,

everyone has different ears...

Leave a comment:

• KennyinDundee
    replied
    Ok, reviving this thread guys...

If you vex a TD9 and a TD12 with a set of vex sounds for live playing, what would module sound better?

Also, if you vex a 9 and a 12 with studio vex packs, which module would sound better?

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    No, it's the fact that the two different expansions you are describing are targeting two completely different eras and production. I could make a TD-9 sound like it's from the 80's if you like.

Leave a comment:

• YoYoMaMa
    replied
    Is the fact that the TD9 is 3 years newer technology then the TD12 a factor?

Thanks!

-Greg

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    Two different things you're comparing. One is 80's and 90's drier production sounds based on things of that era... the other isn't.

Leave a comment:

• YoYoMaMa
    started a topic td9 vex better than td12 vex?

td9 vex better than td12 vex?

The td9 vex (toolbox samples) sounds better to me than the td12 vex (gigging samples). Is it just my ears?

Thanks,

-G
Working...
X