Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to get a td3 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to get a td3 kit

Hi all! I wan't to buy a td3 kit(the one with the mesh snare)but my local music store(long and mcquade)didn't have any for me to check out. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the price in canadien dollars roughly for the td3. By the way i play acoustic drums too but i think i could get alot more practice out of an e kit thanks.

ps. do you think long and mcquade could order a kit if i asked them?

Welcome to the group !

I can't help you out with the pricing....but I DID own a TD-3 for over a year. Great starter kit. You'll get many hours of enjoyment out of it. I had very good luck with it and later sold it to a guy I work with.

What you may find is that you want something bigger and better....(see below).

Good luck finding a TD-3. Bear in mind that v-drums are not silent, kick drum can send vibrations through the floor. There have been a few folks here with real noise/neighbor issues.
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

This TD-3SW at Musician's Friend (who will ship to Canada) is $995 US, so you are looking at $1,228.42 Canadian. This is a pretty typical price for this set.

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfri...Set?sku=447838
      Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
      "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Not sure where you're at, but there are often some good used deals out there... and another...

Check out the L&M Christmas flyer - they have the TD-3KS (no mesh) at $899 and I guarantee that they would order any set you want if they didn't stock it.
        Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

Working...
        X