Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting 2 TD20 modules on a TD20 Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting 2 TD20 modules on a TD20 Rack

I would like to mount a second TD 20 module above/below my current module on my TD-20 rack. Has anyone any hardware suggestions on how to do this? I would like to also keep as much of the space on the rack as possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Marc

This sounds like a job for Michael Render !!

Comment

Two Modules

Originally posted by Marc1 View Post
      I would like to mount a second TD 20 module above/below my current module on my TD-20 rack. Has anyone any hardware suggestions on how to do this? I would like to also keep as much of the space on the rack as possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
      Marc
      I have two smaller modules and a mixer mounted to my MDS-20 rack.

You could get some extra rack tubes from eBay. I ended up using the regular module small rack attachment as a mount for my snare and replaced it with a longer tube that fits my TD-6 module and Yamaha mixer. The mixer is supported by a kick drum stand so it gives some support to the longer tube. You'd want to do the same with a spare rack tube.

http://stores.ebay.com/DrumzRUs-Stor...Q3amesstQQtZkm
      Frequent GAS Sufferer

TD-9, RMP-12, RMP-5 & SonicCell on Gibraltar Quad Stands.

Comment

Working...
      X