Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old/First Pd100/120 Blues cones replacement Mind !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old/First Pd100/120 Blues cones replacement Mind !

Hi ,

I replace my blue cone of my pd-100/120 by blacks cone about one year ago without replacing the sensor .

I replacing cone for all the pads except one for a pd-100 wich it still with a blue cone

For me all was good until yesterday when I try to play with brushes , I was very surprising , the sweep technique on my pd-120 ( with black cone ) was clearly impossible , sensitivity was bad ( I learn the " brushes " kit inside the td-10 memory )

I give a try with my " pd-100 blue cone " and " Eureka " the sweep was very very good a lot of better with my all pad with black cone

I search on this forum and I found this : http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthre...+part+01909478

I read it's necessery to replace the sensor when you replace blues to black cone

I live in France in a little town and music shops are not very knows how have this part

Can I have some help please ?

What parts I have to buy and what part number ?

Cone part # 01909478 $8.00
    Sensor part # 71233445 $8.50

Only this parts or more ?

Is the sensor have a " mounting plate " like the cone ? and how center the sensor when you change it

Can I have too the part number of the pd-105's rim sensor to convert my pd-100 in dual trigger pad ( I envisage to buy a td-12 module )

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for all

Stephane
    TD20X , First Mds-10 , 3 pd-120 2 pd-100 => Converted to Pd-125 / Pd-105 , 1 Kd-120, 1 Vh-12 , 2 Cy-14 , 1 Cy15 , and 1 Cy-8 Vst Drum and a Terratec Phase 88 to connect Vdrums between Computer / Ludwig 3Ply Maple/poplar/maple 70's era
Working...
X