Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-mu 0404 USB owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mu 0404 USB owners...

I recently acquired an 0404 through Ebay and it doesn't have a power supply. Can someone who also has one please see what the appropriate amperage is for the power supply? I can't seem to find this information anywhere.

Many thanks.

I have one. It has a Creative SW0510 adapter, with an output of 5V, 1000 mA.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the quicker than Creative reply! Surely I can find something within those specs.

Comment

Try Emu, they can help.
        Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

So this is what I get from E-Mu:

The information on the power supply is as follows:

Input: 100-240VAC - 50-60Hz MAX 0.32A

Output: 5V - 2.4A

I'm pretty confused now as these are the specs for the Creative Zen adapters and Eric's adapter says 1A. The only universal power adapters I can find at stores have either 4.5V or 6V and are only 1.5A at the most. I've been trying to find out how to get a replacement but their e-mail support is slower than I would like and I can't find a phone number for them anywhere. Anybody have any suggestions?

Comment

You're right I can't find one. I know they're in Scotts Valley Ca, looks like you'll have to bite the bullet and use email support.
            Last edited by jrcel; 11-25-08, 01:18 PM.
            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Working...
            X