Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some edrum problems [millenium MPS300, alesis trigger io, BFD lite]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some edrum problems [millenium MPS300, alesis trigger io, BFD lite]

Hey guys, How tricks. I`m new to the whole vdrum community. Started playing acoustic drums,moved to guitar playing up to now but decided to go back to my roots! I`ve bought a thomann millenium MPS300 with alesis trigger io. Initially I had problems with the latency on the computer but resolved it with asio4all program. Now at the moment the pads are giving me problems. When i hit them one by one they are fine,most times! but when I set out a beat, the snare doesnt kick in properly or the sympols. The strange thing is that for example the cymbol pads sound much better when i hit them from underneath!!! (Don`t know if that`s meant to happen or not)I`ve checked the wiring into the ports but I`m at a loss at the moment. I`m using the bft lite drum program that came with the kit (usb port).Any help would be very much appreciated. I`m sure there is a thread for this but again would appreciate any feed back. Cheers guys

Welcome!

Try reducing Threshold for any pads which don't trigger easily on their own, and reducing X-Talk rejection for any pads which don't sound when other pads are hit at the same time.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
      Welcome!

Try reducing Threshold for any pads which don't trigger easily on their own, and reducing X-Talk rejection for any pads which don't sound when other pads are hit at the same time.

Bruce
      Cheers barT, I`ll give that a go and get back to you.

Comment

Working...
      X