Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-512-G/sample library suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-512-G/sample library suggestions

Where can I purchase a M512 G memory card for my TD-10,Roland does not offer them anymore. Also I need a good source for sample libraries that will work with windows, that I will be able to transfer to the SPD-S.
    TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals
    Gene Krupa,Mitch Mitchell,Akira Jimbo,Milos Meier

Originally posted by logan View Post
    Where can I purchase a M512 G memory card for my TD-10,Roland does not offer them anymore.
    You should still be able to get one from VoiceCrystal.com for $75: Alternatives To The M512g Memory Card?

Also I need a good source for sample libraries that will work with windows, that I will be able to transfer to the SPD-S.
    Any sample library will work with Windows and the SPD-S, but that doesn't give anyone much idea what you're looking for.

Bruce

Comment

I am looking for nature sounds,and loops, world percussion loops. Bass, guitar accompinent instruments to create grooves to play along with.

Thank You for the reply.
      TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals

Comment

I am looking for nature sounds,and loops, world percussion loops. Bass, guitar accompinent instruments to create grooves to play along with.
        Try Sample sites (and linked thread), or http://www.soundsnap.com/

Bruce

Comment

most of the loops I have researched today include the drum tracks.Are there loops out there that exclude the drums or a way to mute the drum track.

Comment

There are many, many, many vendors of loops with and without drums. A lot of companies produce kits with many different instruments, each having their own loops, that you can mix and match. You just have to dig. Start here and look around:
            http://www.bigfishaudio.com/
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X