Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I hook the phones out on a TD 10 to a kc550 amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I hook the phones out on a TD 10 to a kc550 amp?

Hi I'm new so go easy on me y'all
    I'm trying to set me up a personal monitor amp using the phones jack on a TD 10 , and still send the master jacks to the main PA so I can still get the band mix in the floor monitor. Will this work?
    Thanks
    Who created this mess

yes it will but...
    my church has a td 8 kit that we use. they decided to use the 4 direct outs to the pa and i didnt like the sound of the floor monitor so i brought in my roland kc 500 amp and use the phones out to the amp. but i had to buy a cable as the phones input is stereo. the y cable is rts = ring tip sleeve stereo male to 2 male mono plugs. the kc 500 is a 4 channel amp and im am using 2 of the channels. work great! hope this helps...
    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Working...
    X