Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I record myself (TD-8) and also hear a song or pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I record myself (TD-8) and also hear a song or pattern?

u need to connect a device such as an ipod to the module using the line in input of the module and through the headphones u hear the song and play along.
    Ex E-kits:
    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
    current E-kit
    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Thanks for the comeback...I can hear myself on the pads when playing along with an IPod song. This works fine. However, when using the patterns and songs that come programmed with the TD-8, how do I record the patterns or songs and hear myself playing too. Is this possible? How can I hear a TD-8 song or pattern playing when I record?

Comment

Originally posted by Placeman6 View Post
        Thanks for the comeback...I can hear myself on the pads when playing along with an IPod song. This works fine. However, when using the patterns and songs that come programmed with the TD-8, how do I record the patterns or songs and hear myself playing too. Is this possible? How can I hear a TD-8 song or pattern playing when I record?
        u need to connect the module with your comupter and use a programme such as audacity or reaper.Then u will be able to record either the songs u play along from your device ,or the stock patterns and songs

i also recommend u do a search in this forum because there are tons of info that would help u better and also give u alternative solutions
        Ex E-kits:
        ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
        ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
        current E-kit
        ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
        " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Working...
        X