Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

monitoring a td20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monitoring a td20

Hey guys and girls. Finally i have come into some money and have splurged out on a TD20. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah!
    In a moment of madness i also ordered a MP30, but i'm now thinking that i should have first come here and asked about what is the best way to amp up a TD20. Is the pm30 worth the money? Is there a cheaper possibly better option? I'm guessing there may be a sticky thread about this sumwhere but i've not seen it. all help is much appreciated.

Cheers guys.
    Last edited by Weasel-Howlett; 11-04-08, 07:41 AM.

There are lots of discussion about this. Just search a bit. I find the PM-30 has the emphasis on P - Personal. You won't be able to use it for a band to hear if the volume is reasonably loud.

So if you are playing in a band or just having friends over to Jam, you may need more power. If you are playing to tracks or doing something a little quieter, it may work out fine.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X