Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help - TD8 rack key :'(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - TD8 rack key :'(

Hi all,
    i am new here, so i hope that i'm not asking an already answered question (i have used the search, but with no success).
    My problem is very simple, i have a Roland TD8KV, but i don't have the key (i think it's an Allen key) to dismantle the rack. At first its seems an easy problem, but after trying 30 keys, i can't found the right key... A friend of mine with a TD6 give me his key, but it's still slightly too big. This is driving me crazy and no one seems to have this problem. So i can only see two possibilities, first you can only have it when you buy the Drum kit / Rack, or, i'm completely dumb (and i hope its the second one )

Thanks for you help
    -lucas

Ok, i think i have figured it out, i'm using french Allen keys while the rack key must be an US one, so the key size must be different (inch / cm)...

Comment

The hex key for all Roland racks is 5mm; no difference for US. So the TD-6 key should fit.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
      X