Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pricing a vintage Pearl e-drum set to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing a vintage Pearl e-drum set to sell

I am the original owner of a 5-piece Pearl DRX-1 electronic drum set that I purchased in the mid 1980s. This is the original design with rubber pads that are identical in shape to the old Simmons pads of that era (Pearl later changed the shape of their pads but I have the earlier version). The module works fine and best of all, this kit is in great cosmetic shape (I won't use the term "mint" but given its age, most would be amazed at how new it looks). I am finally moving into the modern e-drum era and would like to sell this kit locally through craigslist. Any idea how much I should list this for without giving it away? I have all of the original packaging, manual, and cables, as well as 2 Pearl double-braced dual-tom stands in excellent shape. Thanks for your input.

I can't help you with a pricing suggestion, but I will beg you to post some pictures of that kit. I gotta see it! A video clip would be even better!
    >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Pics Pics Pics!

Comment

Here are some pictures of the kit I took last night

DSC01478.JPG

DSC01479.JPG

DSC01480.JPG

Comment

Very nice kit!
          TD-12

Comment

Coooool! As for price, man that's a toughie. There can't be many around though.

Comment

Sweeeet.

...and, as advertised, in excellent condition.

Best of luck with selling it, and many thanks for posting the pics. There's bound to be a collector along shortly to take it off your hands.
              >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Working...
              X