Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does version matter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does version matter ?

just curious, i can't seem to find much info anywhere on this..my td-20 is version 1.0 i presume you can upgrade it somehow but does it even matter..does it give you any more power.

Check the full version number: TD 20 Update

If it says 1.07, 1.08 or 1.09 there's no need to update.

Bruce

Comment

thanks for that. i have version 106 so im going to install 109 as im planning on getting the expansion card.

Comment

The update on the CF card which comes with the TDW-20 and is a required part of the installation will update the TD-20 version to 2.00, so I think 1.09 is probably unnecessary.

Bruce

Comment

My expansion card came with version 2.01.... adds "CC Resolution = Medium/High" to the Hi Hat calibration page. Haven't found any other features that aren't in the manual yet.

Comment

hee hee, two more versions came out while i was having my coffee. did i mistakenly post on the microsoft forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Rich View Post
              My expansion card came with version 2.01.... adds "CC Resolution = Medium/High" to the Hi Hat calibration page. Haven't found any other features that aren't in the manual yet.
              Thanks, I should have remembered that 2.01 had been mentioned as arriving with the TDW-20.

Does it list additions to any previous version numbers, or only 2.01?

Bruce

Comment

Working...
              X