Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to upgrade [TD-3 to TD-6 or TD-9?]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to upgrade [TD-3 to TD-6 or TD-9?]

I have been slowly upgradeing my TD-3, first with mesh snare then with cy-5 and would like to know if getting a TD-6 is a good idea or wait awhile longer, probably alot longer, and get a TD-9 OR since I have not been playing that long to totally forget about it and keep using the TD-3?

I'd say always go for the best you can afford. The TD6V is much better than the 3, I didn't think the TD9 was worth it over the 6, a TD12 would be great, and a 20 the ultimate.
    If you already have GAS that bad, and are serious about upgrading constantly, save and get a TD 20, because ultimately, you will end up there!

Comment

Go for the 9. i started with the 6, it is actually an older module than the 3, and the sounds and dynamics are only so-so. the 9 is much better and worth the price to upgrade...at least, I think so. The 9 also has some useful coach functions, like the scope....
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Thanks for the help, I think I will start saving any cash i can for one of those TD-9's.

Comment

Working...
        X