Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help to buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I would go for the Rolands...I dont trust the build quality of the Milleniums...I made the mistake of getting an Alesis Ion, and had to return it, it was cheap but badly made....Roland costs more, but is quality and should last a good long time..

Edit...if my Spanish is up to snuff, note that the roland package does NOT include a kick beater, which you will need...

The yamaha is also a good module, but I doubt the hardware is that good..
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

In your place (which i was a couble of months ago) i would go for Roland td-9.It's a bit more expensive but worth it.Check also www.musicstore.com.
      There is also a shop in Greece www.drumstore.gr but dunno if they ship to Spain.

BTW millennium sucks !
      Ex E-kits:
      ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
      ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
      current E-kit
      ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
      " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

majority i'm search for a good quality of sound, the durability of the materials is secondary

S2!!

Comment

Originally posted by petasa View Post
          majority i'm search for a good quality of sound, the durability of the materials is secondary

S2!!
          if the material is broken and doesnt work, you wont get a quality of sound!! You cant play a broken drum....

all three modules are good, you should test them yourself to see which sounds better in your ears. The TD9 that hampis suggested has even better sounds.

Comment

Comment

hm, costs a lot more, like 2000 euros, with pads and so on....

go for the roland, the millenium stuff wont last, will get broke, and then you cant drum...

Comment

http://www.jobekydrums.co.uk/#/jobekyprox/4527726454

Don't know how much shipping would be but this could be a good deal for you.

http://tinyurl.com/My-E-kit

Comment

Working...
                X