Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traps E450 Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traps E450 Module

Anyone have any knowledge of the Traps E450 Drum Module ? I'm looking at getting my first drum module and I've seen this at a decent price but I've got a feeling that it's a decent price for a reason, i.e. it's crap. Any advice would be welcome. It will be fed by my first diy edrum kit if that makes any difference.

*EDIT*

Sorry I've posted this in totally the wrong forum. Too early in the morning for me. It won't let me delete it so could someone maybe move it to the right forum for me please ? Second post and I broke the forums already. I fail.
    Last edited by Psychofly; 10-08-08, 04:20 AM.

A couple of previous mentions (though not much about the actual module):

Traps E400 DIY

Roland TD3KW or Jobeky ProX/Custom?

Bruce

Comment

The Module is rubbish.Its not that sensitive to fast and soft rolls.Stay away from the module.If you do buy it then I'd suggest you change the module and cymbals.The cymbal piezos come apart after a few weeks and one has to break the quarter inch jack to get into it and resolder the thin wires.I replaced the triggers with redshots and am going to invest in a roland module next then cymbals.

Comment

Working...
      X