Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using pd7 and pd9s with the TD-9 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using pd7 and pd9s with the TD-9 ?

Anyone using the pd-7 and pd-9 pads with the TD-9?

Just wondering if pd-7 and pd-9 pads will work without problems.
    Will the dual trigger function also work?
    TD-10 set with a TD-9 module

They should work fine, including dual trigger, with PD8 selected as the trigger type because there's very little difference.

Bruce

Comment

Thanks.
      I figured they would be OK but I wanted to make sure before I purchased a TD-9 in place of my current TD-10.

Comment

If I might ask, why are you getting rid of the td-10? Don't get me wrong I have a td-9 and love it to death. But doesn't the td-10 have positional sensing on the snare and more connections than the 9 ? Also I believe the 10 has more outputs because the 9 only has the one set.

Comment

The TD-10 is an awesome unit.
          I just don't think I'll ever get enough out of it to appreciate the extra options it offers.
          I think the TD-9 has slightly better sounds and is simpler to use for someone like me who just wants to bang on the drums a few hours a week.
          I'd trade you for your TD-9 and give you $25 cash if your ever serious about making the switch : )

Comment

Working...
          X