Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Hat problem on TD-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Hat problem on TD-3

Hey I don't know if this is normal but my high hat when closed sound is insanely quiet to the point where I can hear the stick hitting pads over the sound (my headphone are not the best). Is it simply a headphone problem or a sound issue?

Have you checked that the volume for the closed sound is the same as open?

Comment

yeah everything else is pretty solid for not hearing the stick it the pads but the high hat sucks, is there internal volume of each pad or something that I missed reading in the manual...

Comment

Check page 42 of your TD-3 manual. Default volume setting is 10, you can increase it to 15. It's somewhat louder but still not up to where it ought to be in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG View Post
          yeah everything else is pretty solid for not hearing the stick it the pads but the high hat sucks, is there internal volume of each pad or something that I missed reading in the manual...
          Page 25, but there's no separate volume for closed and open (just bow and edge).

Bruce

Comment

Working...
          X