Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative mounting for V-drum Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative mounting for V-drum Pads

Hi All,

New to this forum and this is my first thread....

I am in the process of upgrading my now quite old standard TD6 kit to something more substantial.....

I plan on keeping the module just to trigger Midi for S2.0/ BFD2 and Addictive drums, however, I am upgrading to PD-120's / 105's or a Hart pro snare.

This will need to be a gigging kit and I have decided I really don't want to go with the MDS racks anymore, or, any rack for that matter.

So (getting to the point now) I was wondering if there was any other hardware available to mount PD120's etc on conventional cymbal stands?, do the Tama mounts fit or do I just need to get multiclamps and stuff.

I am going for a 4 piece kit config with more cymbals than drums so just need to mount 2 toms.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

I would say that Gibraltar and Dauz are your best bets for hardware. Gibralter has tons of different clamps, and Dauz offers these great curved arms with swivel mounts at one end.

www.gibraltarhardware.com
    www.dauz.com

Comment

Working...
    X