Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Volume knob on my TD-12 isn't working....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Volume knob on my TD-12 isn't working....

I'm hoping I'm just doing something dopey here but my master volume knob on my TD-12 doesn't change the volume at all. I can adjust the volume value through the other setting but not through the master knob. Any suggestions? Thanx, Scott

Back it up and try a reset?
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Wow.... without sounding like a complete idiot..... How do I go about "backing it up"? Thanx, the not-so-tech-savvy-Scott

Comment

Originally posted by wearschscott View Post
        I'm hoping I'm just doing something dopey here but my master volume knob on my TD-12 doesn't change the volume at all. I can adjust the volume value through the other setting but not through the master knob. Any suggestions? Thanx, Scott
        Are you listening through headphones that are connected to your headphone jack? Or, are you listening through a monitor/pa hooked up to the master output jacks on the back of your TD-12?

-SD-

Comment

With the head phones and when it's plugged into my wifes Korg 3200 multitrack.

Comment

Originally posted by wearschscott View Post
            With the head phones and when it's plugged into my wifes Korg 3200 multitrack.
            Depends how you connect to the Korg then. The Master volume knob only controls the Master R/L(MONO) outputs.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
            X