Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland TD10 With Cymbals Yamaha PCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland TD10 With Cymbals Yamaha PCY

Hi guys,

I have the Module TD10 without the expansion card TDW1 and I want to buy in second hand 3 cymbals from Yamaha. The cymbals are: PCY130 (1 zone), PCY130S (2 zone), PCY150S (3 zone). My question is: All this cymbals can work 100% with this module?

Waiting for your help

Best Regards from Portugal

mdrums

Pcy130 and PCY130s are 100 percent compatible right out of the box.

You'll need to change the pad setting to CY14 (or whatever is the equivalent setting on a non-expanded td10 is.)

The PCY150s is a little bit more work. To get 2 zone funtionality you'll need to move one connector internally..,3 zone takes a bit of soldering and adding a jack. I'm looking for the link that shows how to do it right now...will update with edit when I find it for ya.

E

there are links found in the forum here if you use the search, but here's the direct link.
    Last edited by evil1rox; 09-17-08, 10:42 AM. Reason: found link
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Hi evil1rox,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer and help

Best Regards from Portugal

mdrums

Comment

Glad I could help..indirectly.

E
        - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Working...
        X