Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a light and small E-drum set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a light and small E-drum set

Hi,dont know about the yamaha.How about this
    http://www.roland.com/products/en/_s...&ln=en&prd=HD1
    TD3 + SPD-6 and love it

Comment

If you are planning on carrying the kit onto the plane, you won't be able to do it. The boxes are way too big to fit in the overhead rack. I'm not sure of the weight. I had a TD-3,it had two boxes, one held the folded up rack and the other the rest of the kit. Overall it wasn't that heavy but it is very bulky.

Good luck! I hope you can figure a way to get some v-drums to Chile.
      Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

The DTExplorer is very lightweight. The pads and the module should be easy enough, but the rack is probably too bulky - the upright legs are almost certainly going to be too long to fit in a bag that will fit in an overhead bin. Perhaps you could put together something similar to this:

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthre...light=mini-kit

Let us know what you end up doing. We are always looking for ways to make getting about with our kits easier!

Comment

Why not U.P.S.

Comment

Working...
          X