Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Talk Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csnow
    replied
    Thanks for the replies. I am a go on the cymbal stands and a scrub on the pd8.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Render
    replied
    I agree with Iceroid. You need some degree of separation or you won't be able to manage the x-talk without setting threshold really high.

Leave a comment:

• Iceroid
    replied
    I have tried mounting two PD-8's on the same L-rod before and there was a horrid amount of crosstalk. I had the crosstalk settings maxed out and still got it on medium-hard hits.

Leave a comment:

• Greenbutmean
    replied
    Just about the cymbal mounts - I'm using the Gibraltar "grabber" cymbal mount, almost exactly like the Pearl one you have pictured. I have had nary a X-talk problem. In fact, so much not a problem that this is the first time I've even thought about the possibility.

Leave a comment:

• csnow
    started a topic X-Talk Questions

X-Talk Questions

I am thinking of buying a pd8 for use as a cowbell. I was going to mount it sideways on the same l-rod that is holding a pd-120. Has anyone mounted two pads on the same l-rod? I am not sure if there will be any x-talk issues.

I also have a qustion on the boom clamp mounts.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Pearl-CH...39-i1140394.gc

I am wanting to mount a couple of CY5's hanging off some of my booms. Any x-talk problems with these either?
Working...
X