Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test [what to, on a used TD-3SW]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test [what to, on a used TD-3SW]

Post edited.
    Last edited by Ash; 02-10-10, 05:12 PM.

Ash,

I would think you would just run through all the pads/cymbals to make sure they all trigger. You could go through the kits and functions. Make sure it wasn't beaten almost to death.

I'm not familiar with any particular problem with the TD-3. I never saw any posts of any particular problem, no weak link that I've ever hears of.

I had my TD-3 for a year and a half. Hopefully it goes to a happy new owner on Sunday.

Good luck. You'll like the TD-3. It's nice and simple, it has a much smaller footprint than my new set-up.

Good luck!
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

Post edited.
      Last edited by Ash; 02-10-10, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X