Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Post Pics Of Your Hart Hammer On Your Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Post Pics Of Your Hart Hammer On Your Kit

Anybody have some pics of how they have the Hart Hammer Set-up on on a kit?

Was looking to see what hardware/clamp to use also

Thanks for any pics or info

If you look at my album, you can see how mine is set up. Since I pretty much use it for my cowbell, it is placed in a traditional cowbell position. Sorry I don't have any good closeups of the mount, but you can see it pretty good in the first and third pics.

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=20
    Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
    "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

no pics but from the clamp on the rack to the mounting arm and then needed another multiclamp to go from the mounting arm to the hammer

Comment

Here's one being used as a splash and sometimes as closed hats.

Hammers use the same standard 1.5" pipe diameter as most rack systems, so nearly any brand clamp will do. In this pic I'm just using one of the plastic Roland clamps.
        Attached Files

Comment

My Hart Hammer Arrived today...

I used a Gibraltar SC-700HA tom arm and Hart Dynamics HW-URCL to mount the Hart Hammer

I used a Roland rack clamp to mount the tom arm to the rack

I'm very happy with the feel and the triggering of the Hart Hammer, I thought it would have been a really hard rubber playing surface but the Hart Hammer has a nice give to it

I was worried about crosstalk being so close to other pads but no crosstalk once so ever

My Settings:

Trigger Type-PD8
          Trigger Sensitivity-11
          Volume-98

Thanks Again to Tyler at www.rmcaudio.com for excellent,friendly customer service

Here's a pic of the Hammer Mounted onto my TD-9 Kit
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X