Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-20 updates over the last two years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-20 updates over the last two years?

Hi there,

Could someone tell me if there have been any changes to the TD-20 kits for the last two years, I'm looking at a used kit and I want to understand if it's going to be missing anything that a new set would come with.

Also, in TD-20s is the 's' just mean 'set' or is it something difference:
    I'm assuming it's:
    td-20: module
    td-20s: set as sold in the US
    td-20k: set as sold in the EU
    ????

thanks,
    HPN

the "S" version is us only, the "K" is for the rest of the world.

Roland Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments, including keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion, digital recording equipment, amplifiers, audio processors, and multimedia products.

see for yourself

also, if you're out of the us, I don't know if it would be a good idea to get a "S" kit, maybe you won't be able to get support from roland since you'll be using a US kit. I might be wrong, but it's plosible...
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=SANY0907.jpg

Comment

I spoke with Roland tech support in Australia last week and was advised that they do not support items purchased in the U.S.A.

I tried to log on to the Roland U.S.A. support site and the site requires you to have a U.S. phone number........so support fro U,S. purchased items is difficult if you are offshore from the U.S.........

Comment

Originally posted by headpantsnow View Post
        Could someone tell me if there have been any changes to the TD-20 kits for the last two years, I'm looking at a used kit and I want to understand if it's going to be missing anything that a new set would come with.
        Nope, no changes since first released in 2004 (except a few minor firmware updates which can be downloaded and installed).

Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X