Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is TD-8 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is TD-8 worth?

Hope this is the right section for this.

I am considering selling my TD-8. I am going away to school and will not be able to take it with me, I also need some money, so I don't want to have an expensive kit just sitting at my parents' place unused for the most part. I would probably just replace it with a cheaper acoustic kit as I am not as into drumming as I once was and I think getting an acoustic kit might re-new my interest a bit.

Anyway, I am wondering how much the TD-8 is worth. It has all mesh heads. Both of the cymbals are ones that are shaped like cymbals (don't know what they are called lol). The hi-hat is a pad. Obviously it's used so it's not in perfect condition. The rims and cymbals are marked up of course and the rack is a bit scratched. Anyway could someone give some insight on what it might be worth? Thanks.

Just FYI, TD-8 only refers to the module (brain).

I'm sure someone else will have thoughts on what the setup is worth.

Comment

I would do a search on ebay for roland td 8. Then go to completed auctions to see what has sold.
      Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Working...
      X