Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart Hi Hat problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart Hi Hat problems

Hi All,

I'm having problems with my Hart EcymbalII Hi hats. They wont stop spinning! I've tried different washers and felts but I can't seem to remedy the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Hart Dynamics GigaPro, Roland TD-12, VEX Master Picks 1, Tama Iron Cobra single pedal, Vic Firth 5B sticks and 4 limbs.

Mine do too! No solution here yet, so I'll be interested!

Comment

There is a small nut at the bottom of the rod that goes
      all the way thru the stand. The rod your hi hat attaches to.
      the nut is just above the chain that connects the pedal to the rod. Tighten that nut. It will stop hi-hat rotation. You
      might have to hold the rod with some pliers to get the nut
      tight, but thats why mine kept spinning. Be sure to get
      back on here and post your results...

Bryan
      sigpic

Comment

Very same topic was in another thread.

Click "HERE"...it should help.

E
        - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Just to for the sake of saying, I switched to rubber washers, these specifically (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...air?sku=448115), and it has never spun since.
          Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
          "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

I've used rubber washers from Lowes (UTFSE for details) on my Hart ride. It's never spun since.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
            TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

UTFSE.

Use The Fu... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nice.
              -Coop

Roland TDW-20 Module VEX'd, Boss FS-6, two DW 9900 holding four Pintech Concertcast toms, Hart Dynamics Pro Snare on DW 9300, Hart Dynamics ECymbal II HiHat on EPedal II, Hart 14" Crash, 12"crash, 14"China, 16"ride on 4X DW 9700 , Pintech DingBat, Roland KD-120, Tama Iron Cobra doubles, Pork Pie Big Boy Throne (Camo).

Comment

I'm helpful that way.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
                TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Thanks! I have the rubber washers but that didn't help. Tightening the middle rod did!!

http://tinyurl.com/My-E-kit

Comment

Working...
                  X