Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stand for pd-125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stand for pd-125

Hi everyone.

I'm upgrading to the mds-20bk and need to move my snare from my current rack to a stand alone rack.

I need suggestions for a snare stand that will work well with a PD-125 and preferably something that won't take up too much floor space from my double bass beaters.

My goods friends at RMC Audio just sent me a DW 9303 and so far, it is my favorite snare stand to use with the PD-125. It is made for piccolo snares and the legs are not very wide. Plus the basket is on an extension rod. Don't be afraid of the price you see, call RMC Audio and they will give you a good deal.

(For the sake of full disclosure I wish to state that I am not an employee of RMC Audio, nor am I given any sort of renumeration by them for my opinions. They never send me chocolates or flowers, even on my birthday - and they know hom much that hurts.)
    sigpic

Comment

I'm using the TAMA Air Ride snare stand and it's just perfect for E-drums. There's a video on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhWJfrMOWWg
      TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
      Loving it every second..

Comment

I use a Tama Stage Master HS30 and it works fine. The Air Ride which rbressers mentioned looks interesting. I believe one important thing is to make sure the stand suits the size of the pads - I think there are some more suitable for acoustic snares.
        2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

The nice thing about the TAMA Air Ride is that size doesn't matter. It is a free-air mounting, just like you do with the L-rods. It's great.
          TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
          Loving it every second..

Comment

Working...
          X