Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Rabb Video for Vdrums.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Rabb Video for Vdrums.com

Hey guys, I went to the Roland booth this morning and spoke with Johnny. He took time to do a video specifically for you guys here on Vdrums.com, showing the new things with the TD20 expansion.

I'm EXTREMELY tired, but will get it edited and up on You Tube for everyone within the next couple of days!!

Brian
    [email protected]

Originally posted by Hope Drums View Post
    Hey guys, I went to the Roland booth this morning and spoke with Johnny. He took time to do a video specifically for you guys here on Vdrums.com, showing the new things with the TD20 expansion.

I'm EXTREMELY tired, but will get it edited and up on You Tube for everyone within the next couple of days!!

Brian
    [email protected]
    Thanks Brian.... cool! good job!
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Brian,

Can't wait to see Johnny, always nice to see him playing!
      Thanks Bro!
      Steve
      Roland TDW-20/HPD-15/ Korg Wavedrums/Vexpressions
      Vdrumlib.

Comment

Brian, when it's ready, PM me with the addy so I can put it in Drew's post. We're trying to keep everything in 1-2 threads.

BTW, were you plugged in for this, or is it just home video level?
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Looking forward to it, thanks! Johnny Rabb does an absolutely great job with those demos. The main drawback is, he even makes (due to his thoroughness, enthusiasm and chops) the crappy kits seem like something that's a "must have"!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQdt7Y0HZY

Comment

That's great if you love guitars... pretty boring otherwise.
              Alan
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I was at NAMM on Friday. I've played the new expansion card and thought it was nice. However, I was disappointed with the rest of the show. Oh well...
                Luiz Varanda - Atlanta, GA
                http://www.reasonlabs.com

Comment

Would you buy a card?
                  chris :D

Comment

Originally posted by bogiesbad View Post
                    Would you buy a card?
                    Well sure. He did say he thought it was nice.
                    . . . . . . . . . .
                    V stage with TD20 and TDW-20, pd-80s, pd-7s, pd-125, vh-12, cy-12rc, dB 405 L and Yorkville LS 700p
                    Core2duo in a Cube with 2 gig of RAM and 2 HDDs, Sonar Producer 6, DFHS Custom and Vintage, and RME Multiface II

"Make me an instrument of your peace..."

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
                      That's great if you love guitars... pretty boring otherwise.

What you didn't catch the 12 seconds of Johnny Rabb?
                      . . . . . . . . . .
                      V stage with TD20 and TDW-20, pd-80s, pd-7s, pd-125, vh-12, cy-12rc, dB 405 L and Yorkville LS 700p
                      Core2duo in a Cube with 2 gig of RAM and 2 HDDs, Sonar Producer 6, DFHS Custom and Vintage, and RME Multiface II

Comment

Yes! I would buy a card! I was disappointed with the rest of the show. Johnny was very nice and the card sounds were great!
                        Luiz Varanda - Atlanta, GA
                        http://www.reasonlabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by RushMan View Post
                          Yes! I would buy a card! I was disappointed with the rest of the show. Johnny was very nice and the card sounds were great!

Given how starved many of us are for hands on reports, any chance you would care to elaborate?

I know it can be hard to compare and decribe sounds, but any morsel you can throw us will sure to be greatly appreciated.
                          . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Renegator View Post
                            What you didn't catch the 12 seconds of Johnny Rabb?
                            The whole two bars?
                            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Renegator View Post
                              Given how starved many of us are for hands on reports, any chance you would care to elaborate?

I know it can be hard to compare and decribe sounds, but any morsel you can throw us will sure to be greatly appreciated.
                              You got it bad Rene
                              chris :D

Comment

Working...
                              X