Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-cymbals with Gibraltar cymbal arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-cymbals with Gibraltar cymbal arms

Has anyone tried or have their cy-5/12/14/15 on a Gibraltar cymbal arm? I know the v-cymbals with their cymbal locks will not fit on many cymbal arms made by other brands, and need to know for sure if they will fit on a Gibraltar SC-3325B1, 4425B1/MB, SBBT or LBBT arms.

I sent an email to Gibraltar about this and they're not sure.

Cheers
    Kev

I bought the Gibraltar V-rack and am using the CY-14 and 15's. The rack came with two cymbal mounts that insert into the rack uprights and (due to a special) it came with a 3 separate mounts. They all work just fine (see pics in signature).

My guess is you won't have a problem. If you don't get a definite answer from someone and the part no's are somewhere on the product, I'll let you know after work.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X