Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-9S Serial Location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-9S Serial Location?

Trying to register my kit with Roland's Backstage site. Where do I find the serial number for registering the whole kit? Thanks!

On the "kit" box (the box that contains the pads, cymbals, module, kick trigger, and hi-hat control pedal) there is a white sticker that has a UPC (bar code) printed on it. The serial number is typically printed beneath the bar code and consists of two letters followed by five numbers.

Example: ZB01234.

Comment

Uh-oh. I didn't save that box, and I didn't write down that number either. I saved all the individual boxes with their respective serial tags...I hope this is not a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by Colquhoun View Post
        Uh-oh. I didn't save that box, and I didn't write down that number either. I saved all the individual boxes with their respective serial tags...I hope this is not a problem...
        Your purchase receipt from an authorized Roland dealer is really all you need should you have a warranty related issue:

"Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S.... Please register this product online at www.RolandUS.com/backstage to establish the date of purchase (NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR WARRANTY SERVICE).

To exercise your rights under this Warranty as a purchaser, you must ship this product in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), together with proof of purchase, to Roland Corporation U.S.
        "

http://www.rolandus.com/support/?sse...service_repair

Comment

Working...
        X