Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

syndrums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syndrums

anyone know what syndrums are worth?
    syndrums twin- excellent condition- pedals- everything works, etc.
    are these collectable/desirable at all? i didn't realize that this is what i was hearing on zappa's stuff.
    thanks for any help!

The Pollard Syndrum has never been one of the more popular vintage electronic drums. And the Quads seem more collectible than the twin.

One of the problems is that other manufacturers came out with more popular and compact edrums and the Syndrum was lost in obscurity. The Synare is a good example of that.

Worth is hard to determine. Sales of these are few and far between. The sounds are not unique anymore. You would have to find someone who wants it for the collectors value.

If you are willing to risk it, I would throw it up on eBay and see if anyone is interested.
    sigpic

Comment

i figured as much. i found the real time adjustments kinda neat, but agree with you; i have other gear that does the same, takes up less space, and is easier to use. thanks for the help!

Comment

There is a museum that has the Quad that is always looking for donantions. You might be able to get a tax writeoff!
        http://www.synthmuseum.com/
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X