Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Music Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Music Show

Just got this email from Roland

Over in the Drummer Live hall, we'll be showcasing the new V-Drums TD-9KX for the duration of the show (12th - 15th) along with some other surprises. You'll also be able to book yourself in for a quick drum lesson in our V-Drums workshops - the sessions fill up fast, so get there early and put your name on the list

Don't know if it's worth reading anything into the 'other surprises' bit
    Damian Blunt
    Toontrack Quality Assurance Manager
    TD-20 RMP-12 (Snare) PD-125, 2 x PD-105, 1 x KD-120, VH-12, CY-15R, CY-14, CY-12R/C, 2 x CY-8, CY-5, MDS-12C

Thanks for the heads up granddaddy... other surprises .. they mentioned as well global release of new products including drum/synths .... surprise .. surprise

Pim
    Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Comment

Originally posted by grandaddy View Post
      Just got this email from Roland

Over in the Drummer Live hall, we'll be showcasing the new V-Drums TD-9KX for the duration of the show (12th - 15th) along with some other surprises. You'll also be able to book yourself in for a quick drum lesson in our V-Drums workshops - the sessions fill up fast, so get there early and put your name on the list

Don't know if it's worth reading anything into the 'other surprises' bit
      Just got this as well, must admit I did wonder if the "global" and "other surprises" statements had a meaning. Think I'll head off to this, on hols next week, so perfect timing

Comment

I've been toying with going too.

Which days are you looking at going guys?
        www.catlake.co.uk ~ www.celticconfusion.co.uk

Currently using a Roland TD-6KX V-Tour Kit - click here for info!

Comment

Working...
        X