Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vh -12 vs vh -11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vh -12 vs vh -11

trying to decide on a new hi hat. I would appreciate some feedback vh 12 vs vh11.

also suggestions on td 20 rack compared to td 12 rack.
    Last edited by logan; 06-05-08, 10:48 PM.
    TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals
    Gene Krupa,Mitch Mitchell,Akira Jimbo,Milos Meier

The VH-12 is not compatibile with the TD-10. The VH-11 only gives you the same expression as an FD-8. http://www.roland.com/products/en/_s...ln=en&prd=VH11

The TD-20 rack is bigger and has more cables. Bigger also means heavier. You also get a bit better height adjustments with the TD-20 rack.
    sigpic

Comment

The VH-11 is one of my favorite Roland products, it just seems faster and cleaner than the 12 to me. I have tried the 12 quite a few times and I cant get over the clunkiness and the sloppy way it feels. The 11 just seems to be more precise and easier to play. Good luck on your decision. Tom
      www.EDrumForum.com Going to be strictly a DIY e Drum Community

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=198

Comment

should have included more info. I have a TD 10 V-PRO kit.Never liked the brain,HH or cymbals the rack was a piece of junk.The toms are sweet although the PD 100 are single trigger.So I want to upgrade. TD 12 Brain CY 14,12, 2 PD 105,Pearl 2000 eliminator HH stand. Remain undecided about the rack 20 or 12 and the HH VH 11 or VH 12.Any other feedback will be greatly appreciated.
        TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals
        Gene Krupa,Mitch Mitchell,Akira Jimbo,Milos Meier

Comment

I would go with the the VH-12 if you are getting a TD-12. To me, they are the best Hi-Hat trigger available.

If you are planning on adding a lot of extra pads, the 20 rack is the way to go. If you like it compact, the 12.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X