Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Pads vs. Hart TE3.2 Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Pads vs. Hart TE3.2 Pads

I'm putting together a custom E-kit - my first one - and I'm leaning towards purchasing Hart's TE3.2 snare and toms. I'm basing this decision purely on how they look but I'm concered about durability and triggering issues as I've read some posts about people going through their mesh heads rather quickly and having problems with the foam in and around the triggering cone. I've never owned either Roland or Hart drums before.

I've played TD-20 kits before and I love them but living in Japan I haven't had the opportunity to try out any Hart products. Can anyone share their thoughts regarding the comparisons between Roland and Hart TE3.2 pads? My impression is that they are similar products in regards to playability and quality. Am I wrong?

Thanks

The new 3.2 series don't have any problems with the cones. Remember, cones do wear out over time but the Harts and Rolands are comparable in that regard.

Most people report having *no* trouble with their Hart Magnum heads, thus, we're still puzzled at the cause of those who do.

The Harts are rock solid instruments.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
    TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Working...
    X