Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release dates for V-drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release dates for V-drums

Hi all,
    I'm new here =)
    I just started learning drums a month ago. But I regret not starting earlier. I actually was interested in drums 15 years ago....but because I live in an apartment and sound levels are a big problem, I gave up the idea.

Anyway, I'll be getting a TD3 soon for practice in my apartment. But I've a question.
    Can anyone tell me the rough release dates for the V-drums? For eg, is TD9 newer than TD6 or TD6 newer than TD3?
    Just curious to know.

Thanks a lot in advance =)

If you put release dates into the search here, you'll find the comprehensive thread of all the release dates, which probably needs to have the TD-9 added to it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi ige87,
      Thanks for the reply!! Finally found out that TD-3 was released together with TD-20, so I guess that explains why some of the sounds of TD-3 came from TD-20

A very newbie question, but I guess TD-9 is the newest model that Roland has now?

Thanks for the welcome too! =)

Comment

Originally posted by gnohz View Post
        A very newbie question, but I guess TD-9 is the newest model that Roland has now?
        You are correct.

Comment

Working...
        X