Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alesis DM5 Pro or Session Pro DD505

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis DM5 Pro or Session Pro DD505

Hi, i recently had to sell my acoustic kit in favour of the neighbours
    i'm now looking into buying an electronic kit to play in my room without annoying anyone, in my price range i have the two choices of either the Alesis DM5 Pro or the Session Pro DD505, as i know next to nothing about electronic kits, i'd like some advice, help, info on either of these kits in swaying me to which one is the best to buy.

In short, which one should i buy?

Thanks for reading.

Originally posted by Ad4m View Post
    Hi, i recently had to sell my acoustic kit in favour of the neighbours
    i'm now looking into buying an electronic kit to play in my room without annoying anyone, in my price range i have the two choices of either the Alesis DM5 Pro or the Session Pro DD505, as i know next to nothing about electronic kits, i'd like some advice, help, info on either of these kits in swaying me to which one is the best to buy.

In short, which one should i buy?

Thanks for reading.
    Hi Ad4m,

Welcome aboard. First off, you will get a lot of people here asking if you can spend more and then they will suggest you look in to the Roland TD-3 or TD-6 kits. The kits you are looking at often considered a first step into edrumming. Edrums are like acoustics in the sense you get what you pay for. The more you spend the better the edrums will be. The best advice I can give you is, if you can go to a music store to try out the edrum kits, do it. Buy what feels good to you, not what somebody tells you to buy. With that said, the two kits you listed are the best you can do in that price range. They are what they are for the price. Try doing some internet searching on these kits. See if anybody has left feedback about them. Then, like I said, try them out if you can. Good Luck.
    alesisDRUMMER.com

Comment

Hey, thanks man, i will do just that!

cheers

Comment

Working...
      X